Baby Jane Ren David
Baby Jane Ren David worked extensively as a Medical Skincare & Laser Specialist in most renowned Aesthetic hospitals and clinics internationally.
She successfully graduated from St. Jude College in Philippines with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy.
She excellently achieved additional education in Aesthetic program last 2001 in Philippines and other Beauty Courses in different Aesthetic Program internationally.
English & Tagalog.
- Pregnancy care (Antenatal, Delivery, and Postnatal) & management of low risk and high-risk complicated pregnancy with medical disorders (Diabetic and Hypertensive).
- Obstetrics ultrasound and Doppler studies
- Episiotomy & Pelvic floor repair.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy for infertility, endometriosis and ovarian cyst, Polycystic ovary and ectopic pregnancy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy for fibroids and Polyp.
- Screening of Breast diseases, Breast examination and follow-up with ultrasound breast and mammogram.
- Contraceptive management (Contraceptive Pills, Insertion, and removal of Intrauterine devices)
- Management of menstrual disorders, recurrent miscarriage & sexually transmitted disease.
- Management of infertility, Induction Ovulation, follicular tracking.
- Management of Polycystic ovary.
- Management of early pregnancy abortion by Medical management, manual vacuum aspiration (MVA) and D & C.
- Prevention (Vaccination), Screening and management of abnormal Pap smear (CIN) & cancer of the reproductive organs.
- Management of symptoms of premenopausal and postmenopausal women.
- Laparotomy (Open): All Major Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedure.
- Gynecological ultrasound Doppler studies.
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons, (FACS) US.
- DRCOG (Diploma in OBG in Ireland)
- Diploma in Gynecology Laparoscopy DMAS – Germany
- Master in Assisted Reproductive Technology (Spain|US)
- MCPS (IMM) (Membership of College of Physician and Surgeons, Pakistan)
- FCPS (Fellowship of College of Physician and Surgeons, Pakistan)
- FMAS (Fellowship in minimal access surgery in India )