SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - JUMEIRAH
Dr. Sara Koushha
About Dr. Sara Koushha
Dr.Sara Koushha graduated from Damascus University-Syria and got Bachelor degree in medicine in 2011, before she started her ophthalmology residency training at Al Mouwasat University Hospital and got master degree of ophthalmology in 2016.
She is a member of Syrian Ophthalmological Society (SOS).
In 2016, Dr.Koushha added value to her education by getting the Arab Board of Health Specialization (ABHS) ophthalmology certificate in Jordan. She has been working for several years as specialist ophthalmologist in Syrian Mouassat Hospital Association and multispecialty medical center where she treated many patients.
Area of Interest :
- Cataract surgery (phacoemulsification – ECCE).
- Minor surgeries (pterygium, chalazion, xanthelasma and other eyelid lesions).
- Lacrimal drinage system evaluation and probing.
- Intravitreal injections.
- Argon and Yag laser treatment.
- Management of ocular emergency cases.
- Medical retina: diabetic retinopathy, age related macular degeneration, uveitis and vascular diseases.
- Glaucoma evaluation and medical treatment.
- Common ocular diseases evaluation and treatment (allergy, infection, dry eye, blepharitis and refraction).
- MD (Syria) – ABHS (Jordan).
English & Arabic
Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org